Outstanding opportunity to develop your career in the NSW infrastructure sector.
Join a leading integrated services company that designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities.
This Tier 1 organisation has, over the last 20 years, grown, and their specialist division in civil infrastructure services has too.
An Accounts/Office Administrator is sought to join this specialist team as it continues to grow.
Play a key role in the day to day co-ordination and smooth running of the office.
This newly created role will see you involved in various areas, but a bit of a snapshot includes:
- General office administration.
- Preparing business documentation/administration
- Coordinating onboarding for new starters, including inductions and IT
- Some book keeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and following up suppliers.
- Other ad-hoc Administration as required
Skill and experience:
This role is suited to someone with demonstrated office administration experience, exposure to accounts payable, and ideally from a civils, construction, or facilities management background.
- Prior office administration experience, and experience in either an Accounts Payable or Bookkeeping role.
- Accounting support knowledge and experience with AP/AR, and reconciliations
- Strong computer literacy with confident use of Accounting Software, and Microsoft Office
- Accurate data entry with attention to detail
- Pleasant manner, proactive approach, and good inter-personal skills are essential!
Benefits and Rewards:
- variety of work.
- Great team and culture.
- On-going training, development, and career opportunities.
Salary guideline: Circa $60k + Super, negotiable depending on experience.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and contact Brad Sparrow for more information on 02 9267 8211
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!