Momentum Consulting are working with a well-established importer and distributor of food products. Due to significant growth, they are looking for an Assistant Product Manager.
About the role
Working at the office in Bankstown, and reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Product Life Cycle management - ongoing range maintenance and NPD as per business requirements
- Reporting, range analysis and market research of product categories and competitive environment.
- Assist with the development of the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Develop product knowledge for technical support and product training.
- Assist with developing promotional campaigns to meet category goals and exceed budget.
- Contribute on a strategic and operational level in the marketing of products and promotional activities.
- Attending product launches and industry events
Benefits and perks
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who has had experience in a similar role. The successful candidate will be eager to learn every aspect of the product life cycle and what it takes to become a Product Manager.
You will also be offered:
- Training and career progression opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- A collaborative environment
Skills and experience
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English AND Mandarin or Cantonese (ESSENTIAL)
- Strong computer skills
- Strong commercial acumen and data analysis skills.
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing/Business/Technology or related discipline is highly regarded.
- Effective time management, self-motivated and a 'can do' attitude.
If this position is of interest to you and you have the skills and experience relevant to the role, please apply now. Should you have any questions regarding the position please contact Izabela Skrodzka on 02 9267 8211
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.