MOMENTUM CONSULTING - CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE - 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
This client is an innovative designer and manufacturer of high-end consumer appliances with a belief that delivering a premier consumer experience is a requirement for our customers. We are looking for professional, customer focused representatives who can emulate our brand values. Our customer care team delivers answers to operational, procedural and process related inquiries which come in through phone, email, and social media channels. They offer an energetic environment, advanced systems, and continuous product training to help deliver a premier customer experience within a friendly and collaborative staff.
- Provide first level product and sales support to the customers and partners through phone, email, and social media channels.
- Emulate the company culture, values, and experience in all forms of communication.
- Balance consumer advocacy within business guidelines and policy.
- Accurately document customer information, case interaction and interaction activities.
- Learn and articulate product knowledge to effectively resolve issues.
- Resolve customer complaints and defuse situations calmly and courteously.
- Attend relevant product and skill training sessions.
- Actively engage with consumers through direct inquiry and follow up to ensure understanding and ultimate satisfaction.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Proficient communication handling across multiple channels such as social media, phone, and email.
Experience and Skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills; prior experience successfully supporting customers of a luxury brand is preferred.
- Troubleshooting experience and ability to provide clear technical direction to customers with varying levels of technical awareness.
- Experience working with high volume, handling inbound enquires, chat, email, and social media complaints.
- Prefer 4+ year technical support or troubleshooting experience.
- 4+ years of customer service experience preferably within a call centre environment
- Passion and enthusiasm when interacting with others.
- My client is offering a 12-month Fixed Term Contract initially, with a view for extension.
- The salary will be $60,000 + super.
- The team are working from home at the moment but if things get better with COVID, you may need to start working within the Alexandria Offices, and may be flexible with this. You will be expected to travel to Alexandria for work.
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.