Momentum Consulting are currently working with a well-established importer of luxury home appliances.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a small and supportive team, offering a work life balance and outstanding company culture.
In this role you will be responsible leading a small team in the day to day operations of the inbound call centre.
- Manage a small team to ensure effective delivery of service
- Lead and facilitate regular team meetings and individual coaching sessions
- Drive team performance and the delivery of high-quality customer service
- Manage workflows, rostering and leave management
- Daily Operations
- Handling escalations
- Training and developing new starters, ongoing performance reviews and motivating the team to continue their success
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Previous experience in a people management or a team leader role is essential, ideally in a contact centre environment
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels
- Passion for coaching and mentoring
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org