Momentum Consulting is currently working with a well-established, boutique law firm.
This is a great opportunity to use your legal experience to engage with potential clients.
In this fast-paced role, you will be responsible for responding to enquiries from potential clients.
- Contacting potential clients to answer their enquiries
- Conducting structured phone interviews with clients
- Vetting potential personal injury claims
- Compiling reports regarding status of claims
- Liaising with solicitors
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with and an empathetic nature
- Proven experience working within legal administration, with personal injury experience highly regarded
- Highly developed communication skills- written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Good attention to detail, consistent follow through and reliable documentation skills
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for a long-term opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or email@example.com