Outstanding opportunity for a Senior Landscape Architect to be involved in the design of a range of urban public areas and building landscape design!
Join the Project Design team of this prominent Sydney council in a progressive government and client environment, that prides itself on its commitment to design excellence.
There is a range of building projects underway or planned including an Aquatic centre, new community, sporting and childcare facilities and a range of community and commercial facility upgrades.
The Design Manager, Landscape Architect, is responsible for delivering the design of capital works projects with specific expertise in parks, public spaces, cycle ways and streetscape projects.
This is a project based role, with Design Managers typically dealing with a cluster of projects.
Design Managers typically undertake feasibility, develop project briefs and engage and manage external design consultants to develop and document projects, and manage design issues and quality control in a range of projects already in delivery.
The role requires engagement with consultant teams and project staff, as well as significant client and stakeholder management and co-ordination.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications.
- Significant prior detailed design and delivery of high quality urban public domains
- Experience and competence across project phases is desirable including initiation and feasibility, Concept Design, Documentation and Construction phases.
- Strong client and stakeholder management and co-ordination experience
- A minimum of 5 years post graduate experience is anticipated.
Benefits and Rewards include:
- Work on a range of projects for a highly visible client.
- Great exposure, with support from a progressive team.
- With a pipeline of developing projects there is real opportunity for career development.
- An initial 12 month contract
Best rates: $290/DAY - $380/DAY (depending on experience and structure)
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!