Momentum Consulting Group is currently seeking an experienced Electrician for a project at Tullamarine Airport commencing on 13th of February.
We are currently recruiting for an Electrician to run installs of conveyor systems at Tullamarine Airport. This project will be running from the 13th of February until the 5th of March but may be extended.
This role is very much in the public eye, you will be working alongside passengers passing through the terminal and must be exceptionally presented and good advocates of Momentum and our clients.
We currently require an Electrician on dayshift ($45ph + OT + Super), but we require those who have flexibility in case of shift changes.
- Working alongside other Fitters/Electricians
- Using a variety of hand & power tools
- Undertaking conveyor/detection system installations/assembly of components
- Working in the public eye, exceptional presentation required at all times
- Experienced Electrician w/ a good mechanical aptitude
- Current Electrical Licence
- Experienced undertaking site installs, machinery assembly, etc.
- Available to commence this Thursday!
If interested in this role, please apply with your resume in WORD or PDF format.