Outstanding opportunity to develop your career with a national top 20 builder!
Well established, this design and construction contractor has grown, partnering with 'name' developers to deliver projects across all sectors specialising in commercial, retail, and multi-storey residential.
With 2 major projects in the range of $170M - $230M entering the Finishes phase, and others approaching, 3-4 Finishes Foreman are required:
- Assist with the scheduling and planning of work
- Provide on-site Quality Assurance
- Co-ordinate sub-contractors, providing support to trades and labour.
- Oversee on-site OH & S
- Liaise with the senior site manager and other foreman
- Attend and present at weekly site meetings
Essential skills and experience:
- Significant, previous experience on medium to high rise large scale mixed-use apartment projects in a similar role.
- A high degree of technical knowledge and MUST come from a related trade background.
- An incredibly keen attention to detail
- Exceptionally organised.
- WHS focused.
Benefits and Rewards:
- An excellent opportunity for career development with a high profile firm
- A Salary range of $90 - $130k + super, depending on experience (Negotiable!)
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join one of Australia's leading builders!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!