A household name in the mining industry and national leader in their market.
As a Mechanical Fitter you will be reporting into the Maintenance Manager.
Your role will involve:
- Maintenance and repair of mechanical assemblies
- Pump Assembly
- Machine Tool operation
- Working across all departments of the site
This is a mining machinery working environment. It is very loud, often dirty and you will be working around moving mechanical parts at all times.
PPE for sight and hearing is worn on site at all times.
- 6am - 3pm
- Monday to Friday
- Some weekend work available
- $42.50 p/hr
To be successful in obtaining this role you will have:
- Trade Qualification
- Experience working on heavy machinery
- Pump Assembly experience a must!
- Experience in heavy industry / manufacturing
- Experience in tool maintenance
- Experience in:
- Fault finding
- Repairs of equipment
- Mining machine equipment experience advantageous
You must also have:
- The ability to work unsupervised
- The ability to prioritise your day efficiently
- Excellent understanding of WHS
- Ongoing role
- Lane Cove Location
- Temp to Perm opportunity for the right candidate
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing training and development and cross training
- Immediate start available
How to apply: If you feel you meet the above criteria then we want to hear from you! Click the Apply button Now or call the Supply team on 02 9267 8211