This global corporation is one of the world's largest manufacturers of computer printers and information and imaging related equipment.
A Hardware Technician is sought to join the repair centre team.
A key member of the customer service division, you will join the team in a workshop environment, to assess products, carry out repairs and provide customer support.
- Performing on-site repairs including occasional on site and interstate travels - the company will pay for mileage and cover any travel expenses
- Diagnose, assess, evaluate and repair a range of desktop printer products both in the workshop and on client sites
- Refurbishing products and repairs covered by warranty or deemed as non-warranty jobs
- Ordering, receiving and distribution of spare parts
- Providing product support and technical advice to customers and service agents
Skills and Experience we are looking for:
- Proven experience working in a technical repair role- experience in printers highly regraded
- Broad trouble-shooting and fault-finding skills
- A strong understanding of PC networking
- The ability to maintain job documentation
- A valid driver licence and own car - essential.
If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity and possess the relevant experience required, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or email@example.com