About the Role:
In this role, you will be delivering finished goods to customer sites using Heavy Combination Trucks.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Loading of finished goods at site.
- Delivery to customer sites (steel bins and raw materials).
- Assist in unloading on customer sites.
- Forklift Operations (while unloading/loading on truck)
- Equipment pickups at customer sites
Skills & Requirements:
- Valid Victorian Heavy Combination Driver's License
- Valid LF Forklift License
- Experience operating a Heavy Combination Truck
- Have a strong adherence to OH&S and in keeping a safe workplace
- Able to provide 2 recent work references
- Permanent Placement
- Attractive Salary Package
- Excellent working conditions
About the company:
Our client is a well-established Industrial Equipment Supplier that has been delivering services to the waste management sector for nearly 30 years. They are a medium sized, Australian owned business providing innovative solutions worldwide.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Dominique on 03 9796 6615 for a confidential discussion
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.