Momentum Consulting are working with a leading Sydney not for profit organisation who specialise in providing assistance to young children with various disabilities and disorders.
Boasting a long history of delivering quality children's therapies, this organisation will provide you with the opportunity for professional development, ongoing training and long-term career development within the paediatric space.
Join this passionate multidisciplinary team to assist children with various disabilities including Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Working with families to identify their child's strengths and areas of need
- Assisting families to develop a child's skills through play and everyday activities; Supporting families in accessing applicable services including transition playgroups, home visiting, centre visits, sport and leisure visits, before and after school care visits.
- Work in a trans-disciplinary model and deliver discipline specific therapy
- Facilitate education of adults' knowledge and beliefs about disability and difference;
To be considered you MUST have:
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Previous experience within Paediatrics and NDIS.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check
If this sounds like an exciting career opportunity, please apply thorough the link below with your resume in WORD format or contact Izabela Skrodzka on 02 9267 8211