This position is a temp to perm position available on both AM/PM shifts with immediate starts for successful candidates.
What we are looking for? We are looking for an experienced Machine Operators that are motivated to get things done and able to handle competing tasks and deadlines, mindful of quality and team goals.
What is in it for you?
- Great team and supportive environment
- On-site parking available
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Work with well-known, growing organizations
To be successful, you MUST:
- Demonstrate experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in machine operating (RAS Machine Operating experience an advantage)
- Experience in operating brake press machines, sheet metal machines
- Experience with hand tools and machinery
- Have a high-level mechanical aptitude
- Roll forming machinery experience is highly regarded
- Good communication skills and time management
- The ability to interpret drawings and understand the sequencing of production
- Be reliable and hardworking
- Have a good understanding of OH&S
Please note: You will be required to undergo a Pre-medical Assessment as part of the recruitment process.
How to Apply -
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a successful and growing Company, then HIT APPLY or call the Industrial team for more information between 8am - 8pm 9633 1141.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.