This organisation is well respected in their field of grounds and park maintenance, they are currently recruiting an experienced Excavator Operator who preferably holds a related qualification or can demonstrate 1-2+ years experience.
What is in it for you?
- Excellent team environment
- Opportunity for permanent work
- Stable company
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
What you can bring to this role?
- Knowledge and experience in grounds maintenance or park management
- Understanding of horticulture
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Safe operation of a wide range of plant equipment and tools
- Able to work alone, and as part of a team
- Current NSW drivers license (essential)
- White card (essential)
- Chemical handling certificate (desirable)
- Excavator license essential
- Skid steer and backhoe tickets (desirable)
- Certificate III in Horticulture (preferred)
The job will involve ensuring all routine care and maintenance of all landscape service areas are carried out efficiently and to a high standard. The role will also involve participating in the development of new areas at various sites.
- Regularly maintaining designated areas to a high standard.
- Digging graves with an Excavator
- Trimming trees, hedges, plants.
- Identify plants, pests, and diseases.
- Install turf professionally and apply aftercare.
- Perform routine weed spray application.
- Ability to monitor and water areas without guidance.
- Ability to perform tree care. The successful candidate will have
Do not miss this outstanding opportunity!
Apply now! Please provide a current resume via the link provided (Please send this in Word Format) or feel free to contact Claire or Shona on (02) 9267 8211 for more information.