Momentum Consulting are working with a well-known not for profit organisation who are looking for an experienced Group Home Manager to work at their Northern Beaches Facility. Our client is committed to providing world-class services and offers a supportive culture with ongoing training and career development opportunities.
As House Manager, you will be responsible for the complete management of a 24-hour Group home. This includes quality service management, staff management, liaising with families, budget management, reporting and all NDIS related matters.
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- Experience as a House Manager or Team lead in a 24-hour environment
- Experience and examples of managing budgets while not compromising care of clients
- In depth understanding of NDIS
- Current and valid police check and WWC
- Current and valid fill NSW driver's licence
For more information regarding this opportunity, please call Izabela Skrodzka on 02 9267 8211