MOMENTUM CONSULTING - MACHINE OPERATORS
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
A National leader in their field specialising in mining within the heavy industry.
Benefits for You:
- Chatswood Location
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing role
- Temp to perm oppurtunity
Momentum Consulting are seeking skilled Machine Operators for our client within the mining industry, within the elastomer department.
- Operating a variety of machinery - presses, guillotines, clicker pressers, extruders and overhead cranes
- Trim, clean and finalise manufactured components within the elastomer shop
- Effective and safe operation of equipment in line with production requirements
- Mould preparation
- Heavy lifting
- Performing housekeeping duties
- Full training provided
- Day shifts
- Night shifts
To be successful in obtain this role you will have:
- Physically fit to work in a hands-on dusty environment
- Forklift license (preferred, not essential)
- Prior Heavy Industrial experience (preferred, not essential)
- Experience operating a variety of machinery - presses, guillotines, clicker pressers, extruders and overhead cranes
- Prior poly experience (preferred, not essential)
- Ability to lift 25kg
- Willingness to learn new skills when required
- Attention to detail to follow instructions
How to Apply:
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact our Supply team on 02 9267 8211 between 8am-8pm. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.