Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of safety road barriers based within the South West & M5 Corridor Region. Momentum Consulting are actively seeking skilled & experienced Machine Operators who bring a flexible and self-motivated attitude to work each day.
Please note, we are conducting interviews this Wednesday, 19th at our Liverpool Office!!
This is an immediate start for the right candidates!
Your duties will include:
- Working in a close-knit team, you will be responsible for operating machinery
- Manual handling up to 25kgs
- Ensuring machines are working at full capacity
- Maintain equipment & perform periodic checks
To be successful for this role, you MUST:
- Previous Machine Operating experience
- Physically fit
- Able to complete repetitive tasks
- Available for an immediate start
- Quick learner
- Great communication skills
- Full PPE: Steelcaps, Hivis, long pants, long sleeve shirt
- Full working rights within Australia
- Can commence ASAP
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact The Industrial Team on (02) 9633 1141 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.