Our client is a leading collector, processor and supplier of recycled metal in Australia. They have 30 locations throughout Australia and their processing capacity, which includes five fragmentisers, shears, balers and granulating plants, operates to the highest environmental and quality standards to produce products that are recognized and sought after throughout the world.
They are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Fitter for an ongoing role in their South Brisbane yard.
The role will involve:
- Maintain the Day to Day running of the sites fixed plant equipment
- Working will Allen Bradley and SEW systems
- Preventative maintenance and responding to breakdowns
- Working with pumps, motors, conveyor belts, machines and site electrical equipment
- Working Monday through Friday with some weekend work
- Day shift - 10 hour days
- Ongoing position
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2 years Electrical Fitter experience
- Trade Qualified Electrician
- Preferably have current First Aid, CPR, Working at Heights and Confined Space
- Own reliable transport
- Current resume with 2x work references
- Available for an immediate start
- Own PPE
If you are interested in this role and have the above-mentioned skills and qualifications, please APPLY NOW!!!!
07 3848 9811