Momentum Consulting Group is currently seeking licenced & experienced Industrial Maintenance Electricians, for full-time permanent positions on an automated logistics site in Auckland.
Want to work for a Global Leader in material handling automation? We have a great opportunity for qualified and experienced Industrial Electricians to join our client. As part of the maintenance crew you will ensure baggage handling systems are fully operational. You will use your fault finding skills to solve complex and time-bound problems, sharing and developing your PLC/SCADA knowledge. With an investigative mind, you have the chance to solve operational problems and make recommendations to improve the performance of assets.
We require those with shift flexibility, as you'll be working across a 12hr rotating shift roster, either starting at 2:30am or 2:30pm, 80 hours per fortnight.
This is a great role for someone who wants to work with leading-edge technology, where you can share your knowledge and continue to learn.
This position will be based at a leading automated logistics site, where you'll be required to undertake:
- Preventive & Breakdown/Reactive Maintenance (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Working with PLCs (Siemens)
- Repairs/Fault finding on automated sortation systems, conveyors, etc.
- Licenced/Registered Electrician
- Competent with both Mechanical & Electrical maintenance
- Experience with industrial automation highly preferred
- Own transport & tools
If interested in this position, please apply with your resume in WORD or PDF format.