Momentum Consulting are currently working with a leading Government Agency who are seeking a Project Manager for an initial 6 month assisgnement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your experience and join a collaborative Government agency with an innovative vision for the future
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for planning, leading and managing a large business process transformation project.
Key accountabilities include:
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with all stakeholders
- Lead and manage a team of specialists
- Planning of the project to ensure all aspects of the implementation are accounted for
- Implement solutions ensuring effective change management procedures
- Coordinate service provisions to ensure a consistent quality of service delivery
- Ensure all stakeholders are informed, included and scheduled into the project
- Complete all necessary project documentation
- Ensure compliance with legislative, industrial and policy requirements
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience in successfully managing large scale service delivery projects
- Highly developed communication skills- verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple complex stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in management of large budgets
- Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills and ability to manage relationships at a senior level
- Proven ability to set clear objectives, drive outcomes and meet timelines.
- Knowledge of Government and ability to interpret relevant legislation is advantageous
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for the next challenge in your career, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 email@example.com