Momentum Consulting have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Scheduler based in Cairns. This is a permanent role directly with our client and will be for an immediate start.
Our client is one of Australia's leading pest control companies. They specilise in residential and commercial pest control, Washroom Hygiene and Termite Protection.
As the Scheduler, you will be responsible for the coordination and scheduling of all pest and service technicians. You will be joining a team that works collaboratively to achieve rewarding results in a fast-paced environment.
Your Scheduling responsibilities will include:
- Provide effective and timely coordination and scheduling of runs and work orders to Branch Operational Staff for technicians
- Ensuring that effective and efficient run schedules are produced
- Guiding Technicians on priorities when necessary
- Maintaining a safe and harmonious working environment
- Liaise with Clients & Customers
- Assist Branch in achieving budgets and maximise profitability
- Managing Risk
- Receive feedback from customers and clients, inquiries and complaints, and respond to as required
The suitable candidate will be:
- Experienced in a fast-paced scheduling role - essential
- Experienced in the Hygiene and/or Pest Control Industry - preferred
- Committed to continual Improvement and service delivery
- Have demonstrated basic client liaison skills
- Have excellent oral, written, communication and IT skills
- Understanding of Hazard Identification
- Committed to assisting in meeting relevant branch targets and KPI
- Current resume with 2 work related references
- Right to Work in Australia
- Available for full time work
Our client's core values are based around trust, innovation and passion.
If you think this role is suitable to your skills and experience, please click the 'apply now' button below or call our Brisbane office for more details.
Team Leader - Recruitment
07 3848 9811