Come and right wrong with us. Gajic Lawyers is one of Sydney's leading legal compensation firms located in Parramatta, with more than 30 years of experience in the industry.
We have a team of dedicated, highly qualified, and professional personal injury compensation lawyers and staff who will provide you with sound advice and aims to provide our legal services on a No Win, No Fee basis.
We're a technology-driven law firm, augmenting smart data and people to execute faster compensation claims.
Gajic Lawyers offers a range of compensation laws, including:
* Personal Injury Lawyers Parramatta
* Motor Vehicle Claims Parramatta
* Workers Compensation Lawyers Parramatta
* Medical Negligence Lawyers Parramatta
* Public Liability Claims Parramatta
* Superannuation - Total & Permanent Disability Claims
You will have ample opportunity for career and skill progression, with the ability to gain experience from a vast pool of experienced legal practitioners.
We wake up every morning with one goal: helping people. We care, and that's what sets us apart.
And there is only one way to do that: being prepared, professional and proactive. You will be joining a team of outstanding professionals who thrive on being the best at what they do.
This role will report to one of our best Team Leaders. You will learn how to become a high achiever, and there will be high expectations for this role.
Are you looking for a big challenge? Then this role is for you.
Gajic Lawyers is currently seeking a driven and experienced Senior Paralegal to join our Cabramatta or Parramatta team on a full-time basis.
Work from Home is a possibility after six months of employment.
- Preparation of matters associated with Personal Injury claims. This will include but is not limited to draft legal documents and correspondence, file management, contact with clients, etc.
- Meet with clients to take instructions and obtain particulars, documents, and information
- Preparing Statements of Claim
- Participate in teleconferences and conferences
- Booking medical appointments
- Arranging council conferences
- Barrister calls
- Heavy preparation
- Filing in court
- Settlement monies
- Preparation for district court hearings
- Undertake other administrative work as required
- Liaison with other staff/principal and external parties, including Solicitors, Barristers and Counsel.
- Business development support: new client generation and follow up.
- Interpreting services (dependent on capabilities).
- Attend court counsel conferences and any other on-site meetings with clients, barristers, or experts as and when required.
These are the skills you'll need to succeed:
- 2/3+ years' experience as a paralegal
- Client service-oriented, strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and achieve targets
- Proactive, self-starter and displays initiative
- Comfortable working under pressure when needed
- Strong Computer skills
- Experience working with CTP matters is required
Benefits for our team
At Gajic Lawyers, we believe people are the greatest asset with the highest potential to grow themselves and the organization. In recognition of this, the culture at Gajic Lawyers focuses on:
- A clear understanding of the firm's vision and goals
- A strong, positive relationship with co-workers
- Opportunity to develop and use skills and abilities
- A positive and constructive work environment
- Meaningfulness of work tasks and projects
- The reward for completing and exceeding expectations
- Gym memberships (50% discount)
- Awards for employee of the quarter
- Fruits and pastries to enjoy your breakfast every morning
- Casual Fridays
- Health day: one day off every three months
- Opportunity to grow within the team/other departments/interstate work
How to Apply
Please click 'Apply' and submit an up-to-date resume if this sounds like you.
To make any other enquiries, please get in touch with Silvina Labanca at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9267 8211