Momentum Consulting are working with a well-established, dynamic and forward-thinking plaintiff personal injury law firm that is undergoing continuous growth, who are looking for a Senior Solicitor.
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Autonomous carriage of a mixture of TPD, WID, Public Liability and Institutional Abuse
- The opportunity to lead an experienced and stable team.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent plaintiff firm experiencing growth.
- Diverse role
- Direct mentorship by a top senior personal injury lawyer
- Dynamic and modern work flows and practices
WHO YOU ARE
We are interested in hearing from you if you:
- Are admitted as a solicitorin NSW+ have MINIMUM 7 years personal injury law experience (including plaintiff experience-essential);
- Have proven ability to autonomously manage your own personal injury law files from start to finish;
- Have proven ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment;
- Are ambitious, proactive and enjoy what you do;
- Have outstanding communication and time management skills
If you are currently looking for a new challenge, please send a copy of your most updated CV by clicking "Apply Now" or alternatively you can contact Izabela at Momentum on 02 9267 8211.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.