Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
Based in western Sydney, Our client is a market leader, providing an extensive line of professional painting and blasting equipment for hire throughout Australia. Due to recent promotions we currently have 2 opportunities for a Service Technician and a Team Leader.
The Service Manager will be required to oversee and lead the service team to ensure the maintenance and upkeep of our complete product range, whilst maximising the revenue of the service department.
- Training/supervising other technicians in the maintenance of equipment as required and prioritise and allocate workloads
- Manage the day-to-day scheduled maintenance on our range of products; assist in installing component and part upgrades and maintaining accurate service records.
- Coordinate/oversee the assembly of rental equipment in preparation for despatch
- Technical Advice/trouble shooting with customers (internally and externally) over the phone
- Arrange and coordinate attendance to repair/maintain equipment on work sites
- Occasionally travelling as required to carry out site maintenance of rental equipment
- Be available to provide "hands on" assistance to the service team as required.
- Contain costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options
- Outsource repairs/calibrations if required
- Ensure safe work practices
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- Suitable Trade Qualifications to work with Mobile Equipment (Hydraulic fitter, pneumatic fitter, diesel fitter etc)
- Minimum 3 years post trade experience
- Hold a current driver licence
- Knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Able to fault find and diagnose issues, and complete suitable repairs onsite or refer back to the workshop
- Great customer skills, presentation and communication (written and verbal)
- Previous management experience is desirable but not essential
The role is full time permanent, paying $45-$48ph as a base. Additionally, you will receive a monthly bonus profit-share paid on top of your base salary, a fully serviced vehicle and a flexible working schedule.
If you would like to know more and have any questions, please apply and submit your resume in WORD format (if possible) and one of our consultants will be in touch. Any questions you can call the office on (02)9633-1141 and speak to Shane.