Momentum Consulting are currently recruiting an experienced shotcrete Nozzelman on behalf of our client who is one of the largest ground engineering shotcrete applicators in Australia. Temp to perm position to meet their growing demand as they are working on a number of major projects at the moment. Work will be based in various locations all around Sydney.
About the role, task and duties will include:
- Safely operates the hose through which wet mix concrete is pumped and then sprayed
- Spraying a wet or dry shotcrete mixture that is conveyed through a high-pressure hose/nozzle onto a designated surface as instructed
- Batching, mixing, transporting, applying, finishing, testing, and cleaning-up shotcrete materials
Must be familiar with the different methods of shotcrete application and the appropriate use of a method for a particular design, surface, or function.
To be successful you will have the following attributes and skills:
- Must be familiar with concrete pumping equipment and compressors and their operations and safety procedures
- Must have working knowledge of forming, grades and screeding.
- Should be familiar with basic concrete technology and the effects of all environmental conditions and any necessary precautions.
- Must be physically fit as the job will involve a lot standing, walking, bending, reaching and jumping in and out of equipment also sometimes lifting: 80 to 100 pounds at least one time daily or as necessary, possibly several times daily
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity!
Please provide a current resume via the link provided or feel free to contact Natasha on 02 9267 8211 for more information.