MOMENTUM CONSULTING - SHOWROOM CONSULTANT - PERMANENT
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Showroom Consultant to join our clients NSW team (Southwest Sydney). Our client is one of Australia's leading manufacturers of aluminium building products and a proud supplier of building products to the network of NSW builders. With a huge range of products including aluminium windows, doors, shower screens, robe doors and mirrors, they are well positioned to ensure both their builders and their customers' expectations for quality product are exceeded.
About the Role:
Your major duties include but are not restricted to the following key focus areas:
- Create and develop lasting relationships with new and existing Clients
- Provide product advice & assist our clients beyond the scope of their project brief
- Achieve agreed targets and KPI's
- Answer walk-in, email and telephone queries relating to samples, quotes, orders, deliveries, payments, stock levels, etc.
- Prepare accurate formal quotations
- Educate and excite the clients about the brands and products
- Assist in product launches and Client events
- Follow-up customer leads
- Develop product knowledge
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the following competencies:
- A willingness to learn and absorb knowledge.
- An outgoing, positive, and open personality
- Solid administration skills and computer literacy
- A desire to take a genuine interest in each Client and to look for ways to develop relationships and build business
- Having a true passion for the design industry
- An amazing eye for detail and fabulous communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous industry knowledge or experience would be highly regarded
- A team that is passionate about their role and our products and who live by our values of Openness, Family, Creativity and Nature.
- The ability to be trusted in your role, working both autonomously and with your team
- A collaborative and flexible work environment
- Excellent training program designed to support your success
- A stable, long-term career with a market leader
- A supportive and growth environment
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.