With more than 30 years' experience, our client is a large national firm and are a major player within the Australian Utilities and Water Sector.
Our client is looking for a local Storeman for an ongoing role base in Bowen.
About the role:
- Based at the Bowen Sewage Treatment Plant
- Ongoing Storeman position for the right candidate
- ASAP Start
- Working in the construction store
- Managing all consumables such as tools and supplies going in and out
- Ensuring all tools are returned daily
- Preparing stock for the next day
- Operating a forklift
To be successful:
- Current Hep A, B and Tetanus Immunity or willing to obtain
- Preferably reside local to Bowen
- Minimum 1-year Storeman experience
- Minimum 8-months Forklift experience
- White/ Blue card and forklift Licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and D&A test
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811