Momentum Consulting are currently seeking a store person to start immediately with our client based in Stawell, north-west of Melbourne.
Our client is a large, family owned and operated business that has been in operation for over 30 years. Working within the steel/metal fabrication industry, they are known for supplying a quality product and service which in return has made them a trusted industry supplier.
This is an ongoing, permanent role working Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day with the potential for some overtime when required.
- Load/Unload materials from trucks
- Mark off received goods & cross check with delivery dockets
- Replenishing workshop with materials as required
- Forklift operation (Counterbalance)
- Stock Inventory
- General warehouse duties including housekeeping
To be successful you will have the following:
- A current LF forklift licence (essential)
- Previous experience working in the steel industry (essential)
- Demonstrated experience operating a forklift
- Gantry Crane Operation experience (preferred)
- A motivated and positive attitude
- A strong work ethic & good time management skills
- Must be reliable & available to start asap
- Good communication skills
In return for your efforts, you will have the opportunity to secure a long term, permanent career in your local area. Salary $50k + super, negotiable based on experience. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join this great local business with fantastic family culture.
Please apply now with an updated resume outlining your relevent experience ASAP to avoid missing out.
*Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted