For over 35 years our client has been established as one of Australia's largest independent parts suppliers. With a dedication to servicing the automotive trade, they are now looking for an experienced Storeman to join their Brendale team.
About the role:
- Temp to Perm after 3 months
- Full time hours Monday to Friday
- Immediate start
- Pick and packing spare parts orders
- Unloading and putting away new stock
- Stock counting and stock take
- Some assembly of parts
What you'll need:
- Available for an immediate start
- 1-year storeman experience
- Spare parts or automotive experience is preferred
- Open availability and very reliable
- 2x work related references
- Available for an interview in our Yeerongpilly office
- Good working attitude and work ethic
- Current drivers licence and own transport
Why work for us:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 20 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you're interested in the role and have relevant experience click 'apply now' and upload a current resume.
07 3848 9811