Momentum Consulting are working with a well-established organisation, who are looking for an experienced Supported Accommodation Manager to manage their Northern Beaches Facility. Our client is committed to providing world-class services for people living with a broad range of disabilities. With a people centred approach, their belief is that every person with a disability is the expert on their own life, so collaboration and partnerships are key.
Working closely with the Executive team, you will be responsible for the complete management of a 24-hour Group home. This includes quality service management, staff management, liaising with families, budget management, reporting and all NDIS related matters.
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- Residence in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney or a willingness to relocate
- Strong understanding of the NDIS with reference to Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
- Previous experience in managing disability housing and accommodation
- Knowledge of complex conditions that impact on young people living with a disability
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to encourage, guide and develop a team of support officers
- Previous staff management experience
- Current and valid police check and WWC
- Current and valid fill NSW driver's licence
For more information regarding this opportunity, please call Izabela Skrodzka on 02 9267 8211