Our valued Client is based in the Kalamunda area, and is seeking an experienced Timber Machinist to join their friendly team on a temp-perm basis. This role is full-time and offers a rare opportunity to be involved in the architecture and design industry.
This position involves:
- Operation of woodworking machinery, primarily planing/profiling machine
- Selection of rough sawn timber in order to fill orders
- Use of hand tools as required
- 38 hr full-time work week, Mon - Fri
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Willingness to learn
- High level of attention to detail
- Safety mindset
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply', or email your information to MomentumPerth@momentumconsulting.com.au
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.