Momentum Consulting is looking for a Tube Cutter for our client in Dandenong South. This is a permanent position, fulltime, ongoing from Monday till Friday in the dayshift.
Our client is a multinational leader in the cardiovascular and surgical solutions industry is seeking a Tube Cutter to join their Production Team in Dandenong South. A direct to permanent position, starting immediately for the right candidate. $21, - per hour.
As the successful applicant your key purpose will be to cut tubes to specification and regulatory compliance for the manufacture of medical devices. This roles envolves also a lot of manual handling.
Within the role you will:
- Cut tubes as per drawing instructions
- Perform quality checks in process
- Manual Handling boxes with tubes
- Maintain documents and calibrate equipment as required
- Perform all tasks in accordance with the implemented quality system
- Other duties as directed
To be considered for selection you will:
- Have previous process work experience
- Have excellent written and verbal English skills
- Be computer literate
- Have a high attention to detail and quality focus
- Be comfortable working on your own and within a team as required
- Be able to do the same thing every day, but if succesfull you can train yourself up as an Assembler
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Candidates with previous clean room experience from either the pharmaceutical or food industries will be highly regarded.
In return for your efforts you will be rewarded with a permanent job, starting rate of $21+ within a successful multinational that can offer career growth.
Don't delay, apply now! If you have any questions about the role please call Chantal Feenstra on 9796 6615.