Our client is a well-respected health care provider who supplies enhancing equipment that improves patients lives by giving them mobility and independence in their everyday life. They have an exciting opportunity to join their tight-knit team as a workshop technician.
About the Role:
- Repairing, maintaining, and modifying health care equipment ie. Wheelchairs and hospital beds
- Communicating with customers and carers who are utilising the equipment
- Working to maintain structural integrity of equipment
- Permanent position in a growing organisation
- Monday to Friday with opportunity for overtime
- 7:30AM - 3:30PM
- Commence ASAP
Skills & Experience:
- Previous similar experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be forward thinking and non-judgmental
- Be mechanically minded
- Willing to attain police clearance
- Required to have current Covid vaccinations (+ 1 booster) & flu vaccinations
- Driver's license
- Monday to Friday
- On-site Parking
- Be part of a growing national company
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Cailin via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 6186 0327 for a confidential discussion.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.