- Momentum is committed to protecting your rights to privacy.
- Personal and sensitive information is used only for the purpose of employment.
- Permanent, temporary and casual workers have the right to access their personal information held by Momentum.
- Permanent, temporary and casual workers are responsible for ensuring that their personal details are up to date and are required to advise of any changes to their information within a timely manner.
- When obtaining employment through Momentum, personal records and information becomes part of either our employment records or those of our clients, as applicable.
- Employment records are governed by industrial legislation and are the property of Momentum.
- In compliance with APP2 – you are not obliged to provide us with your personal information for your general enquiries. However, it can be necessary due to the nature of recruitment that it be disclosed in order to provide the information or action required.
Size: 193 KB