A National leader in Freight Forwarding located in Chullora.
- Chullora location
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing work available for proven performs
- Temp to perm opportunities available for proven performs
As a Freight Handler your main duties will involve:
- Loading palletised fright onto conveyer belts
- Loading White Goods, furniture, and electronics onto conveyer belts
- Conveyer Belt work
- Scanning of incoming goods
- Palletising freight
- Shrink wrapping
This role will involve constant heavy lifting up to 20 kilos. 2-man lifts will be performed when loading white goods, furniture and electronics.
Freight and items will be dropped to you at the conveyer belt where you will break down pallets and caged freight and then load them onto a conveyer belt for sorting.
Think if this as going to the gym and doing weights but being paid for it!
- 5am - 1pm
- 6am - 2pm
- $27 p/hr + Super
- 3pm - 11pm
- 4pm - 12am
- 5pm - 1am
- $31 p/hr
- 8 hour shifts available
- Ongoing work - Monday to Friday available
- Casual work available for those that can't work 5 days a week
- Weekend work available as well
To be successful in obtain this role you will have:
- 12+ months freight handling experience
- Conveyer belt experience
- White goods / furniture loading experience is a big advantage!
- Post code knowledge
- Experience sorting local, country and interstate freight
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent WHS knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
How to apply: If you feel you meet the above criteria then we want to hear from you! Click the Apply button Now or call the Supply team on 02 9267 8211 between 8am - 8pm.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.