- National organisation
- Industry Leader
- Experiencing massive growth in 2021!
- Casual to Perm opportunity
- Working for an industry leader!
- New Facilities
- Ongoing mentoring and career development!
- See your contribution recognised and valued!
- Free on site parking!
Warehouse Distribution Forklift Operators commencing as a casual you can progress into a permanent employee within 3 to 6 months, for this reason you must be able to commit to this role in an ongoing capacity. The role is 50% on the forklift and 50% off the forklift so you must be prepared to complete manual handling duties
Your responsibilities will include:
- High Reach
- Crown Joystick
- 6 racks high
- Single deep racking
- Replenishment and putaways as well as store picks
- Counterbalance forklift operation
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Loading and unloading containers
- Receiving and Dispatch
- Receipting incoming goods and matching to invoices
- Palletising and shrink wrapping
- RF Scanning
- Pick packing
- WMS usage
- Data entry
- Invoice preparation
- Label creation
You will bring:
- 2+ years Warehousing experience
- High reach forklift experience, up to 6 racks high
- Crown Joystick preferred
- Counterbalance forklift experience, loading and unloading trucks experience
- RF Scanning experience
- Must be willing to complete manual handling duties on a daily basis
How to apply: If you feel you meet the above criteria then we want to hear from you! Click the Apply button Now or call the Supply team on 02 9267 8211 between 8am - 8pm.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.