About the Role:
Located in Pinkenba, Brisbane, our client are experts in: grating, balustrades, handrailing, mesh, screens, platforms, walkways, expanded metal, gates, ladders and cages.There is an immediate start available for the right candidate.
- Fabrication and welding of grating, FRP and Handrails
- Working with drawings
- MIG Welding of structural steel
Skills & Experience:
- 12+ months welding experience highly desirable
- Ability to pass weld test
- Full PPE - Steel Capped Boots, Hi Vis Shirts, Long Pants, Welding Helmet and Gloves
- Own reliable vehicle and licence
- Full working rights in Australia
- Ability to read and interpret
- Ongoing, long term work
- Monday to Friday
- 6am start
- Overtime available
- $30-$32 per hour pending experience with weekly pay.
- Opportunity to go perm with company
About the company:
Our Client is a world leader in high-quality grating, handrailing, expanded metal, guardrail and other light structural steel products Their investment in the latest manufacturing processes and technology ensures accuracy and efficiency, They are leading are experts in: grating, balustrades, handrailing, mesh, screens, platforms, walkways, expanded metal, gates, ladders and cages.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Allen on 07 38489811 for a confidential discussion
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.