Momentum Consulting are currently seeking experienced forklift operators to work for an Australian Owned and Operated Fresh Produce Supplier located in Homebush.
Shift on offer is -
Monday - Thursday, 3am-11am
Friday - Sunday, 3am-11am
Your duties will include:
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and able to perform well under pressure
- Counterbalance Forklift Operating
- Moving stock within warehouse
- Pick, pack products with RF Scanner, wrap pallets
- Report damaged or missing stock to supervisors
- Stack and organize large bulk items and able to follow instructions.
- Able to load and unload trucks
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
- Early start and own transportation are required
To be successful, you MUST:
- Hold a current NSW Forklift ticket
- Have at least 2 years experience operating the forklift
- Own transportation
- Full working rights within Australia
- Wear PPE at all times - Hivis, steelcap boots, long pants, long sleeve shirt
- Able to work in cold storage when required is a MUST
- Be physically fit
- Can commence ASAP
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact The Service Delivery Team on 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.