Join an iconic food manufacturer in this dynamic and autonomous role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established Australian brand with an impressive and diverse portfolio of customers.
Servicing existing clients, you will also be responsible for bringing in new business across the Melbourne Metro and Regional territory. There is a small amount of regional and intrastate travel required periodically.
- Identify and pursue potential areas for growth
- Contribute to the sales and marketing strategy of the organisation
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all customers
- Maintain weekly/monthly call cycle to ensure customer expectations are met
- Secure new business with customers while maintaining existing orders
- Identify and manage low yield customers into a more profitable trading relationship
- Experience in food service or fresh food sales
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current and valid driver's license and own vehicle
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 email@example.com