This role will be responsible for building on existing client relationships within a strong portfolio including several preferred supplier partners. Supported three recruitment coordinators this role will be predominantly account client facing.
- Minimum 2 years recruitment experience within the blue-collar sector is preferred
- Proven success maintaining a structured call and visit cycle
- The ability to forge strong stakeholder engagement at all levels of an organisation
- Self- motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Valid Driver's License
As part of the Momentum team, you'll be furthering your career in an established workplace that is forward-thinking, dynamic and embraces new ideas. This role has the potential to expand and develop as the individual progresses.
Our company values are People, Quality and Service Delivery all under pinned by a high level of professionalism and passion for what we do and how we do it.
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission + phone + full maintained vehicle or car allowance
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring
- Participation in the Yearly Incentive Program (2018 was a trip to Fiji)
- Ongoing incentives, Friday night drinks, Quarterly Team Events