Join one of Australia's leading wholesalers - an import, export, and distribution business, based in Fairfield area. This well-established national organisation is looking for an Credit Supervisor that will focus on superior customer service and account retention. This role has excellent processes, a great culture and opportunity for progression.
What's on Offer?
- Western Sydney location with onsite parking
- Outstanding opportunities to progress
- Excellent working environment
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role leads a team responsible for creditor and debtor management, credit reporting and risk analysis. Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Maintenance of AR Ledger
- Managing overdue accounts, write offs and recoveries
- Maximising AR collections and minimising bad debt.
- Assessing credit worthiness, credit risk and limits
- Developing and maintaining productive relationships with internal and external stakeholder
- Preparing weekly/monthly reporting
- Managing daily operations, processes and procedures for the team and identifying opportunities for efficiencies
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- English AND Cantonese or Mandarin are essential
- Experience successfully guiding and leading an Accounts Receivable/Credit Team
- Highly experienced in full function Accounts Receivable and Credit Control
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within a high-volume environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications - CPA or working towards CPA is highly regarded
If this position is of interest to you and you have the skills and experience relevant to the role, please apply now. Should you have any questions regarding the position please contact Izabela Skrodzka on 02 9267 8211
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.