Momentum are working with a National Iconic Australian brand, who are seeking an experienced Administration/Office all-rounder located in the inner north of Adelaide. This role is a permanent opportunity, with exceptional career progression opportunities for the right candidate. You will be working Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm.
What's on Offer?
- Friendly team and inclusive culture
- Career growth opportunities
- Immediate start
- On site parking
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Data entry
- Scheduling appointments
- General administration across various departments
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries
- Communication with clients
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining records, process and filling of documentation
To be considered for this role your will need:
- Previous experience in fast paced administrative role, preferably within the transport or service industry.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders such as customers and subcontractors.
- Strong team focus and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of company systems and processes
If you are currently looking for a new challenge and can begin work immediately, please send a copy of your most updated CV by clicking "Apply Now" or alternatively you can contact Izabela at Momentum on 02 9267 8211.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.