MOMENTUM CONSULTING - ADMINISTRATION AND QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER - PERMANENT
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
- To support the team by performing administrative and operational tasks, ensuring company and client deadlines and obligations are met.
- To maintain and improve customer service standards to enhance the growth and development of our brand and business in Australia.
- This position has a focus on auditing and compliance and involves contact with internal/external customers, clients, not for profit organisations, contracted marketing companies and their employees along with any independent contractors, and other stakeholders as required.
- Campaign administration
- Collation of information from various sources
- Maintaining checklists and auditing of requirements to ensure compliance
- Managing emails and diaries, scheduling of meetings, ensuring meetings and commitments are booked according to the team's priorities
- Produce correspondence, presentations, and reports of a confidential nature on behalf of the team
- Create new files and records and maintain computer-based records and contact systems
- Corporate secretarial duties
- Take a proactive approach to investigate and resolve customer issues to client and management satisfaction
- Find resolutions to issues within contracted timeframes by communicating with clients, customers and contracted marketing companies
- Prepare and circulate customer service recognition certificates and feedback forms
- To be a point of contact for customers, third-party contractors/consultants, contracted marketing companies and clients for any campaign queries/issues
- Identification of trends that have/may result in customer complaints or non-compliance
- Cert III in Business (or equivalent) desirable
- Proficient with MS Office Suite - intermediate level required for Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Teams
- Efficient with Google, Gmail, ZOOM
- Intermediate level with Adobe and JotForm (desirable)
- A positive attitude and the ability to show initiative
- A go getter who is self-driven
- Can work independently and as a team player when required
- A safe driver with a current full Australian Drivers licence (desirable)
- Full time permanent position
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive remuneration package
- A fun and rewarding team environment
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.