Are you interested in working at the International Airport? We are looking for candidates who have worked within the aviation and airport space. Must have or recently had a valid ASIC card. If you are looking for the opportunity to up skill and gain a CAT 2 Licence? Momentum are currently recruiting for multiple positions based at the International and Domestic Airport.
We are looking for motivated, reliable candidates who currently hold a C Class or LR Licence and above, to work Airside. Must have ASIC previously or currently and wanting the opportunity to change their current role.
Successful applicants will complete an online ADA Training test to obtain a CAT 2 Licence once commenced the role. The position will give the successful candidates valuable exposure to the Aviation Industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
The position will initially be on a casual basis, with a high number of weekly hours available.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
* Airside or Passenger Bus Driving
* Manual Handling
* Transporting Auxiliary/Cleaning equipment to the aircraft and other related task in Aviation Transport and
* Vehicle Maintenance The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
* Holds Driver License (C Class, LR or higher);
* Keen and Physically Fit to do Manual Handling;
* Willing to obtain ASIC (it is a form of airport identification that allows you to work inside the Airport);
* The positions will be filled on a casual basis, fulfilling several weekly hours equivalent to full-time.
* Flexible to work in a 7-day schedule on a rotating roster;
* Willing to get National Police Clearance and Drug test;
* Full working rights in Australia Eligible candidates with the above qualities are encouraged to apply now!
For further information, please contact Claire on 9267 8211.