Outstanding opportunity to join a leading integrated services company. that designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Well established, over the last 20 years they have developed a reputation for innovation in developing state of the art solutions to meet the needs of not just water and waste water industry but also road, rail, oil and gas, mining, and government.
A Bid Coordinator is required for the Pipeline Rehabilitation and Construction business.
Responsible for preparation of winning bid responses through the development of creative value propositions, and proposals.
The position will include:
- Review, and understand tender documentation including project specifications, construction drawings and contracts
- Manage the bidding process in partnership with business leaders and operations
- Prepare detailed bids, tenders, quotes and submission including numerical and written responses
Skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline.
- 2+ years Australian based experience in bids, tender response, or estimating
- Related industry experience in either:
- Civil infrastructure
- Pipeline rehabilitation - very well regarded.
- Sydney Water infrastructure - very well regarded
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and Rewards:
- Variety of projects.
- Work with a highly experienced, industry renowned team.
- On-going career opportunities.
Salary guideline: Circa $80 - $110k, depending on experience.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow for more information on 02 9267 8211
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!