Our client is a leading provider of specialized advisory services in workplace relations and employment law. With a primary focus on delivering tailored solutions to businesses, their expertise lies in ensuring compliance with relevant employment laws and regulations. By simplifying intricate employment processes, this entity provides expert guidance on HR practices, workplace safety, and legal compliance.
Due to rapid expansion our client is looking for multiple dynamic, motivated and high performing individuals.
If you have are a hungry sales focused individual who likes to be rewarded for their success, this role is for you!
- Proactively pursuing new client acquisitions by capitalizing on self-generated opportunities and leads from our successful tele-sales and marketing teams.
- Cultivating strong rapport with business owners, comprehensively understanding their companies to identify any distinct Employer Relations and Workplace Health & Safety requirements.
- Simplifying intricate legislation into clear, understandable terms, elucidating workplace regulations, and highlighting how our client can streamline and alleviate the complexities of employer responsibilities.
Industry experience is NOT required as full 4-week training program is provided to ensure your success!
The Ideal candidate
- Sales experience - face to face or B2B environment.
- Strong presentation skills, including written, verbal and dress.
- Negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated to build pipelines and drive individual performance.
- A strong track record in a sales environment.
Company benefits and perks
- Highly Competitive commission structure
- Multiple achievable accelerators once you high sales milestones
- Car allowance
- Hybrid working
- Quarterly Sales Conference - build your network/business.
- Health Insurance discounts
- Gym/Fitness discounts
How to Apply
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, make sure to APPLY today.
For any questions or a confidential discussion, feel free to reach out to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9267 8211.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.