As a result of strategic expansion Momentum is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager from within the Labour Hire Industry to join our nationally growing sales team. This is an exceptional role with amazing earning capacity well over 6 figures.
Reporting to the General Manager your core responsibilities will be:
* To work across the core vertical markets, Supply Chain, Building & Construction, Manufacturing, Trade & Engineering, Industrial, Business & Executive
* Identify new business opportunities
* Conducting client presentations presenting the complete range of recruitment & pay rolling services and on site workforce services
* Driving the identification and participation of local proposals and tenders within target markets
* Negotiating commercially viable pricing
* Promoting Momentum's brand to support continual growth
* Working with the branch network to expand opportunities
* Meeting set KPI's and targets
* To embrace the company's commitment to its Safety and Quality principles in all elements of this role
The ideal candidate will bring to this position the following:
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a Business Development role within this space is essential
* Success in building relationships with key decisions gained from within the recruitment industry
* Exceptional presentation - superior verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to write forward thinking proposal & tender documents
* Strong team player who is as passionate about service delivery as you are business development
As part of the Momentum team, you'll be furthering your career in an established workplace that is forward-thinking, dynamic and embraces new ideas. This role has the potential to expand and develop as the individual progresses.
Our company values are People, Quality and Service Delivery all under pinned by a high level of professionalism and passion for what we do and how we do it.
Benefits Can Include:
* Competitive Salary package
* Ongoing professional development and mentoring
* Participation in the Yearly Incentive Program (2018 was a trip to Fiji)
* Ongoing incentives, Quarterly Team Events
In return you will receive a highly competitive remuneration package with ongoing professional development and mentoring and career opportunities to move into team management.
Please apply by clicking the link below or contact Abbie or Liz on (02) 9267 8211