This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading and well established Not for Profit organisation as Centre Director on a maximm term contract until December 2020. This newly renovated centre is located close to the CBD and provides services to children form birth to school age.
Your new role
As the Centre Director you will provide leadership to educators and build positive relationships with families.
You will be responsible for the daily operations of the centre and will utilise your strong knowledge of the industry and regulations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Understanding of Child Protection legislation and hold an approved and current Child Protection Training qualification
- Approved First Aid Qualification, Anaphylaxis Training and Asthma Management Training
- University qualifications in Early Childhood Education, which meet the requirements to be a Nominated Supervisor under the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2013
- Previous experience as a Centre Director with excellent pedagogical practice informed by the EYLF
- Working with Children's Check clearance number
- Excellent understanding of the National Quality Framework, including the National Quality Standards, and the national assessment and rating system
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
What you'll get in return
- Excellent salary - up to 95K plus super
- Beautiful learning environments, including spacious outdoor environments.
- Work for one of Australia's largest Not for Profit organisations
- Well resourced centre
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or email@example.com