This client is a leading civil infrastructure specalist and is currently recruiting for a number of Civil Construction Workers /Pipe Layers/MC Drivers/Confined Space Operators with experience in a similar role.
About the role
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake all hands on aspects of construction delivery, plant, transport and specialist field services including;
- Excavation of Trenches
- Laying pipes
- Plant operation
- Truck driving
- Steel fixing
The successful candidate will have;
- Knowledge of pipe laying, trenching excavation and minor civil construction activities.
- Must be able to follow instructions and capable of carrying out in a safe and efficient manner.
- The ability to demonstrate competency in key aspects of business activities such as repair/connection of water mains, sewer mains, erection of access chambers, valve chambers, storm water, pipe laying, pipe bursting and other structures.
- Capability to read, interpret and apply work plans.
- Excavation and front end loader ticket.
- Confined space ticket
- Traffic control yellow ticket (preferred)
- White Card
- Current C Class licence
- Own transport
- Current MR licence
Benefits for you!
- Excellent rate
- Overtime available
- Possibility to upgrade your tickets
- Further training
- Work for a great company with the possibility of long term opportunity
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity! Please note there is a Pre-Employment Medical Exam which includes a Drug & Alcohol test.
Please submit your resume by following the online application process or contact the Construction team on 9267 8211 between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday. Please note ALL shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.