- Client side Project Management
- High profile and highly visible projects
- Initial 6 month contract, with real potential for more!
Outstanding opportunity to work on unique and highly visible projects!
Well established, this renowned organisation continues to grow, and operating on a very large footprint they have significant civil and construction works underway.
A Client-side Project Manager is sought for a programme of civil works on a large, high profile, and highly visible site.
Drive and deliver a variety of Civil projects that includes roads, pavements, carparks, and more!
Essential skills and experience include:
- Civil Engineering Degree qualifications, with additional qualifications, in Project Management, business, etc. well regarded.
- 5 - 15 years' Civil Project Management experience,
- Significant client-side project management experience is essential
- Design and/or delivery
- Demonstrable local (Brisbane based) network.
- Previous leadership, and management of project teams, site teams, and sub-contractors.
- Strong Commercial / contract management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, with proven stakeholder management skills.
Benefits and Rewards include:
- Work on a range of projects for a highly visible client.
- Great exposure, with support from a globally renowned team.
- With a pipeline of developing projects there is real opportunity for career development.
Remuneration guideline: Rates equivalent to $110 - 140k (depending on experience)
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join a globally renowned leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.